Monday, January 18, 2010

Would the strong desire to travel often (or to shop) be a case of ';restless legs syndrome';?

My mom would often tell me ';Ay Inday pumirpe ka naman ng bahay. Bakit parang kang lalagnatin kung hindi ka makalabas?'; Hey girl stay home. Why is it that you look sick when you can't be out there?





Maybe I do have restless legs. I find the walls of the house too confining. hahaha





Your opinions please. Thanks.Would the strong desire to travel often (or to shop) be a case of ';restless legs syndrome';?
I also like to go out be it alone or with friends. Sometimes, I'd go to a coffee shop and just do what I can do to relax or contemplate. Sometimes, I'd watch a movie. I find the house confining too. Although it's good to be at home and rest before a hectic day starts, being stuck at home for two or three straight days often make me feel restless. It's just an automatic feeling, it doesn't mean that I don't like staying at home.Would the strong desire to travel often (or to shop) be a case of ';restless legs syndrome';?
restless legs syndrome has to do with not being able to lay or sit still. like, when you are trying to sleep or sit in a car. it has nothing to do with not wanting to be home.
Sounds like boredom, wanderlust or just a natural curiosity to see what's out there...
.....no, its only the psychology of men but there are no studies to prove that yet.....
it's just boredom.
no your legs are fine
irdk
our eyes want to see new sights... usually tempting...

No comments:

Post a Comment