Friday, January 22, 2010

Can i travel to singapore even i have absconding case in dubai?

i left dubai for vacation only to philippines,, after few weeks i decided not to go back to dubai. I send an email to my employer that i am resigning. since its the first time for me to do that, i dont have any idea that i have to send my passport to dubai to cancel my residency. my hr manager suddenly send me an email that they filed an absconding case to my name. Now i dont know what to do,,, can i travel to singapore if i have an absconding case in dubai???Can i travel to singapore even i have absconding case in dubai?
oh shoot, this is bad. The best thing to do is check with the Embassy of your home country. That will safeguard your interest.Can i travel to singapore even i have absconding case in dubai?
Since this is not a crime Interpol is interested in, Singapore would not extradite you back to Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment