Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you recommend a ';bulletproof'; travel case for a 13'; Macbook pro?

I am traveling journalist who takes his precious mac into some stick/dirty/wet/hot/cold/dusty/intense situations. I looking for the ultimate in theft protection/shock resistance. Here are some things I want.


+Strong hard shell case with an o-ring seal (I'm only half joking about wanting a ';bulletproof'; case).


+Light and trim. I want this to be fitted to my Mac and not add much in the way of weight or size.


+Lockable or including a space to insert a cable lock.


+Water proof or at least resistant


Any other tips or ideas for protection while traveling would be appreciated (laptop skins, theft protection software, screen protection, camouflage, seriously anything you have found keeps your stuff safe on the road I would like to know)Can you recommend a ';bulletproof'; travel case for a 13'; Macbook pro?
one time this city slicker came up to me askin why my cow was rollin on the ground. i said cuz her HOT DAWWWWWWWWG needs to be milked. that darn city slicker looked at me like a flapjack starin at a darn butter churn. i love my cows hot dawwwwg, we milk her regulalalrily, gots ta use my tractor sometimes to drag the darn overflowin milk filled creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment