Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm looking for a air travel case for my triathlon bike. Should I get a soft or hard case?

Hard case offers better protection and ease of handling. Your bike will get tossed around so you want the best protection that you can afford.





You can rent the cases from some bike shops and online if you are not ready to buy one yet.





Also, ship it to your destination using UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.. Do not use the airlines.I'm looking for a air travel case for my triathlon bike. Should I get a soft or hard case?
I would get a Cannondale box or a Trek Project One box.





Department of Homeland Security has been butchering ours and everyone we know of, their Hard Cases, rendering the boxes un-lockable, and uselessI'm looking for a air travel case for my triathlon bike. Should I get a soft or hard case?
Don't even think about a soft bag if you value your bike. You might as well ship it with nothing, stick to hard case' it'll protect your investment.
Hard case.





And, ship it - don't let the airlines have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment