Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Travel baby wipe case, part 2?

Ok, so I found out why Wal Mart was out. Someone had came in and bought ALL of them to make personalized diaper wipe cases??? WTF? Has anyone else seen those? They have them on Ebay, some for like $30.





Is it just me, or is that kinda.... ridiculous to pay that much for ONE?Travel baby wipe case, part 2?
ya it is, i buy them and decorate them to give away to my gf's and i even made some covers for the big ones too lol, i think i had to much time on my hands when my daughter was sleeping or at daycareTravel baby wipe case, part 2?
At my walmart they have have travel cases with wipes (they are not hard plastic but soft plastic with a hard plastic top) for $1. I buy them when we need them. I looked everywhere for a travel wipes case but couldn't find one, so I buy them. Good luck...$30 is ridiculous!
lol and to think when my mom was raising her kids all she had was wet rags in baggies. i buy the big boxes and carry the wipes with me in plastic bags i see no need for personalized baby wipe holders
People are crazy to pay that for a wipes case.





I personally have used Ziplock baggies to tote wipes around in and they work just as well and cost way less.
LOL...a little, I know I wouldn't pay that much for one , lol I'd personalize my own baby butt wipies thank you.


Well at least now you know.
Lol, I'd say its very ridiculous considering I carry mine in a ziploc bag.
They're cute, I've seen them on eBay, but theres no way I'd pay that much for one. Look at the price of diapers!
hahaha...you dont happen to live in eugene oregon do you?? cause i cant find em here either...thats strange lol
i have a few in my closet and i think they were like 3.00 each

No comments:

Post a Comment