Monday, January 18, 2010

I need a Wii travel case.?

It needs to be able to play easily from the case (I simply take all the plugs, put them in the wall and tv and such, and can still leave my Wii inside the case), hold four Wiimotes, nunchucks, classic controllers and Gamecube controllers(If they must be the shrunken ones, I can live with that) and 2 Guitar Hero controllers wouldn't hurt... and it should hold a decent amount of games. Anyone know of this miracle case? Of the ones I've found, they have some low amount of space for controllers and games that really take away the point. If this is impossible, at least show me something that comes close. Price isn't too big an issue, so long as it isn't crazily expensive (upwards of fifty).I need a Wii travel case.?
hey, you can try these... here..





http://www.target.com/gp/search/601-2067鈥?/a>I need a Wii travel case.?
I had the same request as you as well, I wanted a compact, yet portable case for my Wii console, so one day I went to Gamestop and saw this game called the Wii G-Pak Travel Case, works great, and is durable, also. It's not that expensive, $30.00. You can either buy it at your local Gamestop or buy it from their website :








http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductD鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.
bro to tell u the truth buy a duffle bag... i was thinking bout a sweet metal case but my dad gave me a duffle bag i got the same stuff you got and the controllers come right apart so they fit easily and there extra pockets for the cords and games dont waste like 80$
got mine at target too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment