Friday, January 22, 2010

Does anyone know if i can travel to the UAE if my father who was my sponsor has a case on him?




If my dad has an absconding case in the UAE due to financial liabilities, me being his daughter, will I have a problem to travel to the UAE on another sponsorship?Does anyone know if i can travel to the UAE if my father who was my sponsor has a case on him?
I'll repeat my answer I have sent earlier to you.





No you cant travel to the UAE not because your father has an absconding case but rather due to the fact that you are under his sponsorship and your residence visa has to cancelled NOT by anybody else but by the person who sponsored it.





In your case, it's your father.





Different sponsors - be indivisual or companies, can apply for your visa - BUT WONT BE ACCEPTED by the Authoriy as in their records - you are still in their list and still a resident of Dubai. Hence, how can a visa be issued for a person who- in essence is already having a visa.


Does anyone know if i can travel to the UAE if my father who was my sponsor has a case on him?
Hurray for all those absconding workers who ran away from their employers. Hey dudes ... all of you can come back again !!! your visa is automatically cancelled !!!





Kidding aside...





I wish the UAE or Dubai in particular has this what you called ';automatic cancellation';. This means they can just hibernate and re-apply once again for another set of visa and for a better job!. Sorry to those legit employers whom they left behind. They can just forget all the costs of bringing an employee.





No need to file a case as after sometimes... the person will have an automatic cancellation !!!





ADDITIONAL:





Sarcasm?.... C'mon .. how can you conclude logically about ';automatic cancellation';? How can you bend the law of the land by emotionally pleading your case ( that it's your fathers not yours - hence how you be held responsible for someone's mistake).....

No comments:

Post a Comment