Friday, January 22, 2010

Carry case's for vitamins!! while traveling?

I'm planning to go back to the philippines end of this yr %26amp; ever time i go over %26amp; i bring vitamins/fish oil, i find the tablets go soft %26amp; yukky(clear sign there going off in the heat).





Is there a form of carry bag i could buy to store my vitamins while over seas? something to keep them from going off while in my bags %26amp; in the high heatCarry case's for vitamins!! while traveling?
Look in a camping supply store for some insulated containers that you can use..Carry case's for vitamins!! while traveling?
The way I carry vitamins is by putting them in old prescription bottles from which I've removed the prescription label. I find that works very well, and It's free.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment