Monday, January 18, 2010

The ultimate travel gear (case) for filmmakers / photographer.?

I’m looking for cases that are the “ultimate”. I want something water proof, tamper resistant, light, hard shelled so it can survive air ports, and anything else you think would make it the ultimate. I have seen cargo cases I like on movies such as Sahara (right before they get on the speed boat, their black and on the dock) also I have seen them in videos of military cargo. Ideally the cases would be several small cases that could lock together to form one large crate. I know there might not be a product commercially available that meets all my requirements but I would love to know about anything close to that.The ultimate travel gear (case) for filmmakers / photographer.?
hoo boy... take a look at pelican briefcases at www.casebypelican.com. this might juz be what you wanted. hard shelled, water resistant, shock resistant, and probably what you would call the ultimate. or lowepro's range of hardshell cases at www.lowepro.com and tamrac's range at www.tamrac.com.The ultimate travel gear (case) for filmmakers / photographer.?
http://www.worldtravelandtouri…

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment