Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I buy a travel mini bar that comes in a case and contains folding glasses, shaker, flask and funnel?

Red Envelope has a nice one for about $124 (it's on sale now...) Not sure if it has everything you need, but it looks pretty close:





You can use the first link below, or go to their website (http://www.redenvelope.com) and search for ';leather travel bar';.





The second link there is for one I found on eBay...again, not sure if it meets your needs, but may be worth a shot...





The third one is for one I found on Shop.com. Feel free to check it out.





Hope one of these works for you. If not, just go to google and do a search for ';travel mini bar'; or something similar and explore the results - you should be able to find something.





Good luck!Where can I buy a travel mini bar that comes in a case and contains folding glasses, shaker, flask and funnel?
walmartWhere can I buy a travel mini bar that comes in a case and contains folding glasses, shaker, flask and funnel?
A lot of liquor stores sell stuff like that around the holidays. The housewares department in large stores often carry things like that all the time, but the last time I checked, there aren't any 'folding glasses'. I've seen plastic martini and champagne glasses that have bases that detach from the stem, but you cannot fold glass!
Brookstone.com (This store is in most large shopping malls)
I was at Target last week and I saw something like that in their ';gifty'; section on an endcap (end of the aisle)....we all need a good travel bar...ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment