Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where did I leave my black-cased, silver portable hard drive while travelling England mid October?

I travelled between Bristol and Sheffield by train, and Sheffield and London via National Express bus. The hard drive is full of my photos, from 11 months of travelling and its quite upsetting to think that I don't have all those photos with me. If someone has found it, I would even pay them to buy another portable hard drive for their use if I could get mine back.Where did I leave my black-cased, silver portable hard drive while travelling England mid October?
why don't you contact the lost property departments of whatever train service you travelled with, and national express?





if they don't have it, then to be honest you're unlikely to get it back... i doubt any thief would respond on yahoo answers (in the unlikely event they saw your message). sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment