Monday, January 18, 2010

I am being sent for an I.M.E by the defence in my Workmans Comp Case. I have to Travel 200 miles 1 way what do

they have to pay for? Time, Gas, Food, or do you know where I can look it up?I am being sent for an I.M.E by the defence in my Workmans Comp Case. I have to Travel 200 miles 1 way what do
That request seems totally unreasonable to me. Depending on your injury, would your doctor condone traveling such a distance?


The defense should pay all of your expenses since they requested the IME. If you have an attorney of your own, does he not object?


This sounds like a nefarious plot to me: get you to travel 200 miles then say you should be able to work if you can do all of that traveling.I am being sent for an I.M.E by the defence in my Workmans Comp Case. I have to Travel 200 miles 1 way what do
They are usually supposed to pay for mileage but as for the rest I am not sure. It probably varies from state to state. Try looking up the workers compensation laws in your state to see what they say.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment