Friday, January 22, 2010

If you could travel back in time with a pair of Crocs, a karaoke machine, and a case of Chocodiles.....?

....where would you go to share these wonderful things?








I think me and Joan of Arc would really cut a rug, y'know?If you could travel back in time with a pair of Crocs, a karaoke machine, and a case of Chocodiles.....?
I'd visit London during the outbreak of the Plague. No particular reason, I'd just like to witness everyone dying as I stand in the middle of the street eating my Chocodiles, singing, ';Strangers In The Night'; with the Karaoke machine, as I throw the Croc ';shoes'; to some endearing female fans.If you could travel back in time with a pair of Crocs, a karaoke machine, and a case of Chocodiles.....?
';We can dance if we want to, we'll leave our friends behind,.and if our friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well, then, they're no friends of mine..';

Report Abuse



do u mean crocodiles?


if so i would put the crocs on the crocodiles go back to the creature of the crocs shoes childhood and be like ';i am from the future and i have come to warn u that these shoes (holds up crocs) will destroy the world! The crocodiles take over and somehow they have harnessed power over us using the crocs! Here are some crocodiles wearing them (points at crocodiles)! i have reversed the power and controlled them using their own power! please never invent them! PLEASE!';


Then I would give him the karaoke machine as a gift so that he is happy and smiles like this :D


then he wouldn't make them and we would all be happy :D





If Chocodiles are chocolate crocodiles then i would still go back and do that whole thing but the crocs would have brought the chocodiles to life and then THEY would be controlling us (well not really but i would tell him that) and if he asked why those ones aren't alive (the ones i have) i would say that the shoes stop them from moving because they are to powerful for them and again he wouldn't make crocs. happy world :D





YES, i am creative!
I'd go back in time to when you were 25. I'd have you explain to people that crocs are a bad fashion statement before they get started. I'd sing ';Love is a Battlefield'; on the Karaoke machine for you and then eat the chocolate crocodiles off of you....before you'd either vaporize me or make love to me...
CROCS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




lol sorry but come one, ick.





anywho.


I would take the karaoke machine and go to the 80's, i'd be fun.


:]





I'd gove the crocs to people who don't have shoes.





And throw arounf the Chocodiles where every I go.
Complete fantasy here!!!


I'd go to Fizzdude's house and have a ';SHARING'; party with him. He, in the basement with the crocodiles...I am wearing the crocs and singing ';Tell Me What You Want'; loud and clear on the karaoke machine!!!!!





Y'know, not sure if you and Joan would be a great match..........but who knows? Stranger things have happened!
Well, I would go back in time just before the karaoke machine came out, and say that I invented it, so I would be rich. Then just before the chocolate company came out I would start my own company and pose that as my chocolate.
I'd go back to the place where I met the hag, feed her to the crocs while I sing Kiss' song ';I was made for loving you'; using the karaoke machine
They still make Chocodiles? I haven't seen those anywhere in years. I thought I had to travel back to the 1980s to find them.
I would chill with Adam and Eve ...





Bang Eve ...





Strangle Adam with the cord to the microphone ...





Give Eve the Crocs to not say anything ...





And live happily ever after.
How would one power said karaoke machine? Is it battery operated? Better have a lot of batteries.
I totally hate crocs they are sooooo lame I would refuse to even go back in time with crocs screw crocs.
ANYWHERE!!!
I would travel back to ancient Egypt and show Nefertiti how to shake that thing.
How on Earth will I ever get all that stuff into a DeLorean Time Machine ???
I would go and talk to Shakespeare, and show him how to dance... and watch his reaction once we go and preform the NUMA NUMA dance at the Globe Theatre.
to the moon gonna get me a pair of twin aliens xD
King Arthur and I would chill. =]
lol i would go back to columbus......
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment